It is the most advanced process to align teeth without wires or clips. Thanks to the computerized technology a diagnosis is determined, besides the final results and appearance of teeth can be seen before starting the treatment. The transparent removable aligners are produced specially for each patient and are being replaced every two weeks.
Invisalign® treatment plan tailored for you
Before elaborating the treatment plan, an impression of your teeth will be taken in order to make sure that they can be aligned with the help of the Invisalign system. Once this possibility is confirmed, a ClinCheck® detailed treatment plan (our 3D virtual treatment plan) is elaborated. ClinCheck displays the estimated movement of your teeth throughout the treatment, so that you could see the eventual result of this treatment before even having started it.
Can I put them on and take them out when I need
In order to remove the fixed braces it is necessary to visit a professional dentist. Therefore using it may hinder the process of proper cleaning of teeth and gums, and limit the list of food products that can be consumed without problems.
Since Invisalign aligner trays can be removed at any time during the treatment, you can eat whatever you want, maintain good oral hygiene and take them out for short periods of time for special occasions, such as wedding or important meetings. Thus they don’t affect your everyday routine.
- 1 Frequently asked questions:
- 1.1 What is the minimum age a patient need to have to be treated with Invisalign®?
- 1.2 I am wearing braces now. Can I change them for Invisalign®?
- 1.3 Does this treatment work on overbites?
- 1.4 Are there any dental problems that automatically exclude the possibility to be treated with Invisalign®?
- 1.5 Are the bridges a factor to consider in Invisalign® treatment?
- 1.6 Are dental crowns a factor to consider in Invisalign® treatment?
- 1.7 Can Invisalign close gaps between teeth?
- 1.8 Can the state of the temporomandibular joint affect Invisalign® treatment?
- 1.9 After the Invisalign treatment is over is it necessary to use a retainer?
- 1.10 Since my brackets were removed my teeth have shifted. Can Invisalign® correct it?